Hi, I’m Lisa and I am a qualified Counsellor. I am registered with the British Association Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and have a clean DBS record.
I made the decision to study counselling, when I attended therapy myself for bereavement. Having found the experience insightful and empowering, I started my training in 2004 I felt that I needed more life experience to be truly empathic with my clients, so I continued with my career within the care sector, gaining valuable experience. I continued my studies and gained a Diploma in Person Centered Counselling. Attending counselling gave me valuable experience how daunting that first sessions feels and how it feels to grow and embrace the process.
Working within a home environment, you are free to speak freely, without fear or defences, in a trusting non-judgemental environment. As we work together, we will find the solutions to the challenges that you are facing and you are able to move forward with a positive future
Making the decision to seek counselling can feel daunting, please be assured it’s the first step to a positive outcome. Friends and family are great for support, but sometimes we hold back to protect them and ourselves. Seeking a counsellor can really assist you to find the answers within you, the benefits of counselling are you are not alone, that you are heard and you have the space to explore your feelings and then you are able to process. Talking really does open up the mind to feel understood. I will Encourage and support you on your journey.
Counselling can be life changing.
I am happy to work with you regarding any issues you might be facing including, but not limited to the below. Contact me to find out more and we can discuss the next steps together.
- Bereavement, Loss
- Depression, Loneliness
- Stress, Anxiety
- Low Confidence or Self-Worth
- Eating Disorders
- Couples Counselling
I counsel all age groups and work creatively when working with young people to gain trust.
Bereavement Support Group
Drop In Sessions
Loosing someone can be a very difficult time. It often leaves you feeling sad, lost and alone. Within your community we are here to help and support you. Come and join me for a tea, coffee and a supportive chat.
First Wednesday of every month, 10am to 12pm at :
Crewe Funeral Care, Middlewich Street, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4EA.
I operate a home-based practice in Crewe, Cheshire, and you can contact me in whichever way is easiest for you, using the links or by telephone on 07890 540430.
- 50 minutes face to face: £30.00 *
- 50 minutes, telephone: £30.00 *
- 50 minutes for couples: £30.00 *
- Counselling students: £25.00 *
- Corporate Employee Assistance (EAP) Programmes £40.00 per hour *
* Full payment will be charged for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 hours notice.
- "Thankyou so much for your kindness, patience, understanding, support and guidance during the past weeks. All these things are helping me find meaning. I will be forever grateful."
- "Lisa has helped me see that it is ok not to be ok. Mental Health affects us all and its ok to ask for help. Lisa has helped me to find my own answers and to find my own coping methods. I feel very calm and relaxed in Lisa’s room, I know I can tell her anything without feeling judged. When I leave the sessions I feel like a weight has been lifted and I feel happy and content. Lisa helps me see there is light at the end of the tunnel."
- "The biggest thing Lisa made me realise is that I am not alone, I am in a much happier place now."
- "Lisa is an outstanding counsellor. Within the first of 6 comprehensive sessions she helped me to see myself in a more positive light and I was therefore able to make positive life changing decisions. I have come to the end of my journey with Lisa feeling like a new person. Thankyou for all that you have helped me achieve"
- "I would recommend Lisa as a counsellor, She has helped my 13 year daughter to see her self in a positive manner and helped her communicate and manager her feelings enabling her to manage her to make decisions and manage her stress levels"
- "Lisa gave me the opportunity to realise and identify specific times in my life where I had had unhealthy attachments and a great desire to be accepted. Over time I have with Lisa grown to face me and my issues and I am now beginning to see a clearer picture of the 'man in the mirror', (or in my case woman). For the first time in my last session I could begin to see I am taking more control of my behaviours and reactions. All I have received from Lisa has been support, patience and understanding. "
Contact InformationPlease complete this form or contact me via phone/text for enquiries or to arrange a appointment.
Home based practice, Crewe, Cheshire.